Half Rack System is one of the most functional pieces of equipment in any lifting area especially where space is limited.
Standard features include:
• Fully welded 120 x 60mm x 3.6mm gauge steel tube powder coated side frames.
• Standard equipment: 8 point side weight storage , 1200mm wide multi grip (25mm) pull-up bar, quick release single bar holders adjustable every 120mm and a 580mm deep spotter’s area, dual vertical bar storage socket.
• The open lifting zone offers a flexible environment.
• Reverse attachments enable lifts in front of the rack using single Bar hooks, safety spot arms or technique trays.
• Suitable for anchoring FitKit Pro Suspension Trainer.
• Available in various heights.
• Available with or without 60mm Integrated oak lifting platform.
• Powdercoated framework.
• Lifetime warranty on all steel components.
Optional features include:
• Fixed or detachable 50mm tapered dip frame
• Bar socket
• Additional bar hooks
• Gym ball holders
• Med ball storage
• Adjustable band anchor pegs
• Resistance tube anchors & storage
• Adjustable bench dock/lock
• Chain lifting pod
All Adjustable components including hook brackets are Nickel Plated to ensure long life and bolted for easy replacement
Adjustable Composite Bar Hook
* Standard on all Racks
* Locks into place for added safety
* Composite 50mm HDPE hook protects the bar surface with no metal to metal contact
* Offers variable width and height positions for different sized athletes and a non-slip grip for added safety.
* Tightening knob eliminates play and secures it to the upright
Safety Spot Arms
* laser cut steel plate fully welded construction
* Hook at front prevents bar roll-off.
* HDPE shields along length protect the bar from damage.
Bench Docking Station
* Centers bench between rack uprights providing consistent positioning.
* Low profile to eliminate tripping hazards.
* Accommodates Standard U099 Adjustable Incline/Decline bench, bench spotter platform optional
Adjustable Band anchors pegs
* All sizes of bands maybe fitted
* 4 Horizontal positions
* Nickel plated Pegs lock into position with Pull-Pin and maybe removed when not in use