Schwinn AC Sport
With the first production bike designed specifically for indoor cycling, Schwinn® set the standard for an industry. With the AC™ Sport, we’ve taken it to a whole new level . Riders experience enhanced comfort with adjustable seat slides and handlebars, and durable stretch pads. A product of input from hundreds of users, cycling instructors and fitness buyers, this innovative bike belongs in a class by itself – but your riders will definitely want it in theirs.
Length: 50 in (127 cm)
Width: 20 in (51 cm)
Height: 50 in (127 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
• Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
• Optional 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
• Optional Echelon2 Console provides immediate feedback to help riders train with results
• Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
• Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
• Frame Finish – E-Coated & Powder Coated Steel
• Recommended User Height: 4’11” to 6’8″.
For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives, we stayed true to our technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and we’ve adapted it and brought it indoors on the AC Performance. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
All Schwinn AC™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The bikes are also compatible with the Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal upgrade. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They also easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.